- Motor: MAX 6,720 watt BLDC dual hub motor
- Battery: 72 volt - 42 Ah - 3,024Wh - LG 3500 cells main pack with a 12 volt - 16 Ah - 192Wh stem battery for lighting and accessories
- Charge time: 8+ hours with the quick charger, 3.5+ hours for the sub battery
- Max mileage: 93 miles (mileage may vary depending on rider weight, road conditions, and ambient temperature)
- Max Speed: Up to 65+ mph (depending on rider weight, road conditions, state of charge, and ambient temperature)
- Climbing Grade: 70% or 35 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Hydraulic brakes with ABS standard and 160mm disks
- Max Load: 265 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 145 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers
In an effort to continually push the boundaries of what electric technology is capable of, MiniMotors has created the Dualtron X2. This is the new powerhouse of our lineup. With eXtreme 8,300 watt max BLDH hub motors, 13 inch ultra wide tires, 72V 42Ah battery pack with LG cells, the Dualtron X2 is the new king of electric scooters!
Seat kit will be sold separately.